Monday, May 21, 2012

Silver Snail


From the outside I knew this store is going to really cool because their graffiti of spider man, hulk and other famous heroes made me real excited as I entered the store. Silver Snail is a bookstore that is clearly for people who are into Marvel and action figures.

It has collections from Lord of the Rings to the vintage Marvel poster. It was really different experience to go through because to be honest, I am a huge Marvel fan and so to see a lot action figures of Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and much more I got really excited. There was a lot of Lord of the Rings collection especially the big statue of Gollum on top of the book case. 

They had many statues of famous characters in movies like the Darth Vader. However, it was real expensive, I think the statue of Gollum is over 300 dollars. They had very minimal books, it was more focused on the action figures and vintage posters which made this store really unique. 

There wasn't much staff but the girl in the front desk was really nice and seemed really keen on answering the questions. The upstairs part of the store had more action figures and posters and it was very big. They had more staff upstairs too who were also keen on helping the customers. From this I can tell that the staff at Silver Snail are really friendly people.

I had the feeling I was entering a Marvel atmosphere when I entered the store, it had a great vibe and they had great collections although I won't consider this as a bookstore. More of collections action figures and posters but they did have some books but not that many so it does give the customers a variety of book collections. 

Overall, I do recommend this store for Marvel junkies and people who really like Superheroes, Star wars and Lord of the Rings.

Rating:
4/5



No comments: