Monday, May 21, 2012

BMV




BMV is the one of the biggest bookstores I have been to. I didn't expect a huge bookstore to be in downtown. Usually downtown is the place to find small bookstores. This store just reminded me of the mainstream bookstores like Coles and Chapters. This was an actual disappointment because if I wanted to got a big book store I would have gone to Coles or Chapters but I thought this store would be different 

This store was pretty different in some ways.This bookstore had about three stories of books which makes it have a lot of varieties and options for the customers that walk in. Due to it's size I knew from the very beginning that there is going to be a lot of options which allows this bookstore to have an easy accessibility. 

The moment I walked into the store it had a great vibes and the smell of the books were overwhelming which made it feel so like a bookstore. The atmosphere of the place is very friendly and the paint colours they used for their store made it very home like, which is a great way to make the customers feel like they are at home. 

The staff is very friendly as well, they were willing to help whenever we ask them questions. They didn't get easily irritated for the amount of questions I asked, which most staff do. There is really no downside to this bookstore except for the fact it was a typical bookstore, on the other hand this is a great bookstore and people should check it out. The prices are reasonable and they have a great staff that will help you with anything you are looking for.

Rating:
4.5/5

No comments: