Monday, May 21, 2012

My Lunch


I got my lunch at this place called Tasty Corners. I ordered The Veggie Burger Combo with coke. Although the service there was not the best thing ever, especially when the girl in the cashier was real mean when I asked her for my drink. I remember that I was really hungry and could not wait to get my food. So when I ate it, I felt like I was taking a bite into heaven. It was real tasty as the store's name. I usually don't like veggie burgers and this was hands down the best one I have tasted. The fries were very good as well but it could have been better if it was less salty. They put the right amount of toppings in burger because if they put a bit more it would have gotten messy. Overall, I had a great lunch minus the salty fries and the bad service. 

Rating:
4/5

No comments: